This modern eco jean was designed using new laser techniques and processes that give the "Liverpool Look" and uses a fraction of our natural resources.
This is measured using a certified system that assesses the environmental impact of the garment finishing processes.
Also available in Petites!
9-3/8" Front rise; 9" Leg opening
Single Logo button Closure
5-Pocket styling details
Model is 5'9 wearing a size 4
WHAT YOU'RE DOING FOR MOTHER EARTH
- This certified denim is Aniline free and recyclable
- All tags are made from recyclable materials
- Harmful pumice stone free
- Buttons and hardware are chemical-free
Significant reduction in water, energy, hazardous chemicals and worker impact:
- Recycled Water: 70% | Water Impact: 6.75 Liters/ Garment
- Renewal Energy Used: 72% | Energy Impact: 0.89 Kilowatts/ Garment
- Chemical Impact: 22.50
- Worker Impact: 37.00
- EIM Score: 30
* EIM score is calculated based on effective impact.
71.2% BCI Cotton, 19.3% Rayon, 7.8% Eco T400, 1.7% Lycra